George M. Rosenberg, Attorney at Law, represents clients in all types of civil litigation, including personal injury and wrongful death cases, business litigation, insurance bad faith actions, and employment discrimination and wrongful termination. From our office in Los Angeles, we provide assistance to clients throughout California. Our areas of practice include:
- Automobile & Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Legal & Medical Malpractice
- Roadway Design
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Employment Termination
- Police Misconduct/Civil Rights Violations
- Construction Defects
- Civil Rights
Negligence & Injuries
Our firm represents clients who have been harmed due to the negligence, recklessness, or strict liability of another party, including in the following areas:
- Accidents: We assist clients who have been significantly injured or lost a loved one in a bicycle, motorcycle, car, truck, or other motor vehicle accident caused by the negligence of another driver, a defective auto part or vehicle design, or by negligent roadway design.
- Products Liability: We represent clients against products manufacturers in claims involving manufacturing defects, design defects, or inadequate warnings or instructions that cause harm.
- Premises Liability: We assist clients who have been harmed due to dangerous or defective property conditions, including properties that are not reasonably maintained or do not contain adequate warnings of potential dangers.
- Legal & Medical Malpractice: We represent clients who have been harmed by legal or medical professionals whose actions fell below the standard of care generally accepted by the legal or medical communities. Examples of legal malpractice may include an ethical violation or a lawyer’s breach of fiduciary duty. Examples of medical malpractice include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and prescription errors that injure a patient.
As an experienced civil litigator, Mr. Rosenberg represents both plaintiffs and defendants in all types of business litigation, including contract disputes involving a wide range of business transactions. He also assists clients in disputes regarding real estate matters, including boundary line disputes; disputes between homeowners regarding covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&Rs); and neighbor-to-neighbor disputes over view rights.
Insurance Bad Faith
Insurance is a business, and insurance companies attempt to maximize profits by minimizing payments on claims. Because of this, insurers often wrongfully deny or undervalue a valid claim in bad faith. Our firm assists clients by diligently pursuing claims, preparing to litigate bad faith actions from the outset in order to maximize possible settlement offers from insurance companies.
Employment Discrimination & Wrongful Termination
Our firm assists clients who have suffered employment discrimination due to their race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, and genetic information under various state and federal laws, such as Title VII, the ADA, ADEA, PDA, and GINA. In addition, we represent clients who have been wrongfully terminated from their jobs. In many instances, the terms of an employment contract will govern causes for termination. However, even in an employment at-will situation, many laws and policies describe the circumstances under which employers can and cannot terminate employees.
Construction defects are conditions of any construction project that violate building codes or other regulations, depart from manufacturers’ recommendations or installation requirements, or fail to meet industry standards. These defects can cause serious damages to property and may require expensive repairs to prevent further damage or make the construction conform to a contract or building code. Our firm assists clients in recovering the financial compensation needed to rectify these defects.
Over 40 Years of Civil Litigation Experience
George M. Rosenberg has over 40 years of experience in civil litigation cases, representing clients in all types of jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations, and appeals. For addition information on our clients’ experiences, see our testimonials page. For information on our successes, please visit the verdicts and settlements page. To schedule a consultation with George M. Rosenberg, Attorney at Law, contact our Los Angeles office today.